- UV Protection Coating coating
Lens width: 55 millimeters
Lens height: 43 millimeters
Bridge: 18 millimeters
Arm: 132 millimeters
- Assembled in the USA.
- Oakley's Plutonite Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400mm.
- PRIZM Lens Technology designed to enhance color, contrast and detail so athletes can make the most of any activity. Prizm Sapphire Polarized everyday lenses are designed for everyday, medium to bright light conditions to make the environment appear more vibrant , yet natural, with richer detail. HD Polarized lenses that block 99% of reflected glare. Light transmission: 12%
- Patented High Definition Optics (HDO) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle.
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment. Contact only happens at the bridge of the nose and behind the temples.
- Ultra-lightweight C-5 alloy frame material with acetate stem, which is created by fusing together five metallic compounds, to create an ultra-strong chassis.
- Multiple Frame and Lens Colors: Choose from multiple colors of frames—including gunmetal and matte black—and lenses—including non-polarized and polarized Prizm options, to enhance color, contrast, and detail for an optimized experience.
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating. Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature. Microbag included to clean and store your Oakley sunglasses.
- Frame Width -134 mm