- Moderate (15-20 mmhg) graduated compression recommended for everyday wear for prolonged sitting- standing- travel- minimizes swelling of the feet- legs
- Offers arch support, turn welt top, breather mesh panels and Seamless toe closure with reinforced toe and heel box helps keep the sock in place
- Accu-fit Technology consisting of Spandex throughout the sock ensures same fit at the end of the day as when it was first pulled on
- Promotes circulation, minimizes swelling, and helps reduce fatigue
- Alpaca blend adds additional durability and thermoregulation and ultra-light cushion sole provides comfort and great fit
Energize your step and recover quickly in the sock that started it all! The Ski is our most beloved moderate (15-20 mmHg) compression sock, with a timeless yet modern stripe design—a nod to the style’s four zones of compression.
Featuring an ultra-light cushion sole, arch support, and seamless toe closure. Always made in the USA from American grown wool and rayon from bamboo.
EASY WASH: Turn Inside Out, Machine Wash Warm, Tumble Dry Low Heat, Do Not Bleach.
CARING WASH: Machine wash cold, air dry.Better for the planet, good for your socks.