- SUSTAINABLE SOURCED: JUST Water is natural still spring water that comes from Glens Falls, NY. It has a high pH of 8.0, so it’s naturally alkaline. We only bottle a fraction of their excess spring water, and we pay fairly for it, which puts money back into their community. We’re proudly B Corp certified.
- PLANT-BASED BOTTLE: Our natural alkaline spring water comes in a bottle that’s made from plants. The cap is made from sugarcane. The bottle is made from paper that comes from FSC-certified forests—that means that the paper pulp we use to make it comes from trees that are responsibly harvested, and then replanted.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: The bottle is made from renewable materials, which contributes to a reduction in carbon emissions. Using plants for much of the material contained in the bottle means a reduction in carbon emissions by up to 74% compared to an average plastic bottle, which starts out as petroleum #truth.
- NATURALLY HIGH pH TASTES DELICIOUS: Our water has a naturally occurring pH of 8.0 (+/- 20%). Anything above 7.0 is considered alkaline. The JUST carton is designed to protect the natural spring water inside from ambient flavors, so it always has a pure, crisp taste.
- 100% RECYCLABLE ALTERNATIVE TO PLASTIC: Most single-use plastic bottles are made with petroleum, which can take thousands of years to regenerate. That’s why we wanted to use materials that regrow quickly on their own. Plus when the JUST carton gets recycled, it goes on to become tissues, paper towels, even building materials! Check to see how your local community handles bottle recycling.
Water sustains all of us, but it’s not unlimited. JUST Water is sustainable sourced, natural still spring water that you can feel good about drinking. Every choice we make is considered, from where our natural spring water comes from, to the USDA organic essences derived from organic apple cinnamon that we use to infuse the water with flavor, to the materials that are used to make our ocean conscience bottle. When it comes to our environment, we know that one bottle might not change the world. But it’s a start.
Our natural still spring water comes from Glens Falls, NY. They collect 3 billion gallons of natural spring water a year that gets replenished by snow and rain in the Adirondack Mountains. We bottle a fraction of their excess natural spring water, and pay fairly for it, so we’re providing a new source of income for the community. Because our water comes from a mountain spring, it’s naturally alkaline, with a high pH of 8.0. We boil USDA organic apple cinnamon, collect the apple cinnamon-infused vapor, and then incorporate it back into the water. It has zero artificial flavors, zero preservatives, zero sweeteners, and zero calories! We package our naturally alkaline spring water in an environmentally considerate bottle that’s made with renewable materials like paper and sugarcane. The plant-based bottle is 100% recyclable, and is designed to protect the natural spring water inside from ambient flavors, so it always has a pure, crisp taste.