- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- 49% Merino Wool, 47% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions
The Via Ferrata Jr. provides a base camp of features for lasting durability, comfort and a high-performance fit. Built to be comfortable even under the harshest conditions. Light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along base of foot. Our most versatile construction.A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.